Adult Congenital Heart Disease – Partnership in Care
From HVTI MEDED
Clinicians often have questions about referring patients to Cleveland Clinic for adult congenital heart disease. Dr. Margaret Fuchs answers the following questions:
- Are there guidelines and recommendations for treatment of ACHD?
- What are the goals of monitoring and treatment?
- What are the key considerations when referring to an ACHD program?
- What types of diagnostic testing do you rely on • What should be the components of a multidisciplinary ACHD program?
- When should physicians refer to an ACHD program and how do you interact with referring physicians?
Learn more about the Adult Congenital Heart Disease Center https://my.clevelandclinic.org/departments/heart/depts/adult-congenital-heart-disease