Adult Congenital Heart Disease – Partnership in Care
From HVTI MEDED on August 2nd, 2021
Clinicians often have questions about referring patients to Cleveland Clinic for adult congenital heart disease. Dr. Margaret Fuchs answers the following questions:
- Are there guidelines and recommendations for treatment of ACHD?
- What are the goals of monitoring and treatment?
- What are the key considerations when referring to an ACHD program?
- What types of diagnostic testing do you rely on • What should be the components of a multidisciplinary ACHD program?
- When should physicians refer to an ACHD program and how do you interact with referring physicians?
Learn more about the Adult Congenital Heart Disease Center https://my.clevelandclinic.org/departments/heart/depts/adult-congenital-heart-disease