Cutting-Edge Care for HyperAcute Proximal Aortic Dissection
- Moderator Introduction: Eric E. Roselli, MD
- Case Presentation: Katie O'Sullivan, MD, PhD
- ED Auto Launch: Matthew Kostura, MD
- Initial ICU Optimization: Ran Lee, MD
- Expedited CT Image Sharing: Paul Schoenhagen, MD
- Intraoperative Phase: Mariya Geube, MD
- Surgical Management & Techniques
- Cardiac Surgery: Patrick Vargo, MD
- Vascular Surgery: Jarrad Rowse, MD
- John Ritter Foundation for Aortic Health
- Discuss current guidelines and the evaluation of patients with aortic dissection.
- Review surgical treatment options available for patients with aortic dissection.
- Discuss strategies to facilitate rapid diagnosis and management of patients with aortic dissection hyperacute proximal aortic dissection.
This online series is designed for physicians, allied health practitioners and students interested in complex cardiovascular and thoracic conditions.
The Cleveland Clinic Foundation Center for Continuing Education is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Cleveland Clinic Foundation Center for Continuing Education designates this enduring activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Participants claiming CME credit from this activity may submit the credit hours to the American Osteopathic Association for Category 2 credit.
The information in this educational activity is provided for general medical education purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the independent medical judgment of a physician relative to diagnostic and treatment options of a specific patient's medical condition. The viewpoints expressed in this CME activity are those of the authors/faculty. They do not represent an endorsement by The Cleveland Clinic Foundation. In no event will The Cleveland Clinic Foundation be liable for any decision made or action taken in reliance upon the information provided through this CME activity.
In accordance with the Standards for Commercial Support issued by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), The Cleveland Clinic Foundation Center for Continuing Education requires resolution of all faculty conflicts of interest to ensure CME activities are Free of commercial bias.
The following faculty has indicated they have no relationship which, in the context of their presentation(s), could be perceived as a potential conflict of interest: Katie O'Sullivan, MD, Matthew Kostura, MD, Paul Schoenhagen, MD, Mariya Geube, MD, Jarrad Rowse, MD, Ran Lee, MD,
Meredith O'Neal, Ellen Hostetler, Kathleen Breznai.
The following faculty has indicated that they may have a relationship, which in the context of their presentation(s) could be perceived as a potential conflict of interest: Eric E Roselli, MD: Cook Medical - Teaching and Speaking. Cryolife, Inc. - Consulting. Terumo - Teaching and Speaking. W.L. Gore & Associates - Consulting. Medtronic - Consulting. Edwards Lifesciences - Teaching and Speaking. Abbott - Teaching and Speaking. LivaNova, PLC - Consulting, Teaching and Speaking. Patrick Vargo, MD: Cryolife, Inc. - Consulting, Teaching and Speaking.
For further information about this activity, contact Katie Breznai at firstname.lastname@example.org